Wednesday, August 26, 2009

next steve: (for steve)

Noticing the hidden lines

Behind the signs

That we perceive, perfection

As life-living, site-seeing, keep-bleeding

“hold me closer---

tiny, small, baby fetus

dancer”

dance the night away

play the games they play, paying hoes

with butterfliiiiez.


into the light, rainbows

glows.

Underground chambers

railroads

BLACK! WHITE!?!

don't believe in the boundaries they give to you;

bounded to yourself

live everyday with no tomorrow, = fly upwards to the skiiz

release

re-lee-sh

relish.


4 comments:

  1. For a lot of the lines, I'm fairly sure I understand what you're referring to, but I'm not certain. Which makes it even better, the uncertainty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. read my poem on my side about poetry, its like what you're sayin, hoe

    ReplyDelete